Saturday, March 31, 2007

BlackWing

Okay, I haven't posted in forever, but I have BIG news. I'll tell you in a minute. First, I'm no longer grounded, and my mother has forgiven me slightly for playing hooky. I told her I didn't feel good, and I was nervous about an algibra test I had to take. I never lie. But it's not like I have a choice right now. I mean, "Mom I'm growing wings." I don't think so. She'd freak. Way too much. Now for some good news. I met this BlackWing guy. Yeah, this is a guy. I nearly had a heartattack when I saw him, and he looked a bit surprised to see me looking for him. It was Jake. Dang, it was JAKE! You probably have no clue who Jake is, so let me back up. I've known Jake for a while, we met in junior high. He's a friend of mine. And he didn't know it was me doing the blogging. He paled as soon as he saw me, and sat down on a park bench. I stood there gaping at him and he just looked at me. And looked at me. And looked at me. When he broke his gaze, I snapped out of it, and sat next to him. We just sat there for a while, staring at our shoes. Finally I broke the silence, and asked him how he'd found my blog. He said he did an internet search on wings. And he looked through all 72,700,000 of them. That's a lot. Mine was on there, and when he saw my name he pulled it up out of curiosity. I asked if he suspected that it was me. He said he'd hoped not. I pulled my jacket tighter around me, and asked him to come over to my house. He looked up at me and said "What about your mom?". I replied that she wasn't home, and that even if she was, we were friends already, so it wouldn't mean anything to her. He said that he had some stuff to tell me. He started growing wings a while ago he said, and he learned to take care of them, and hide them. I asked him how, and he said.... Actually, I'll let him tell you, okay? We're blog partners now. So the rest of the park story will be from him....

-Kat

1 comment:

Venom said...

I am dying to figure out what is happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out my blog if you see this.




-Venom