Friday, February 9, 2007

{sigh}

Turns out the whole flashlight thing doesn't work on my mom. So I told her that I'd had a test coming up. She was mad, and yelled some and you know? It didn't really bother me all that much. Scary. 'Cause usually I'd be upset, and mad at myself for getting into trouble in the first place. Luckily, she never saw my blog. So, anyway, I've gotta hurry, because I'm not supposed to be on here today. Did you see what that person "Blackwing", or whatever their name is, commented last time? Creepy, huh? So, I'm going, but I have a plan in case he or she tries to attack me. I'm obviously not going to say what it is, though. I'm going tomorow, to meet this guy. I just have a feeling it's a guy writing that stuff. Yeah, I know I'm being slightly sexist, but I can't help it. Like I said, I have to hurry, so one more thing. My wings are twice the size they were yesterday, they're growing faster with every passing day, soon I won't be able to hide them anymore. Which will make me all that much easier for Blackwing to spot. Jeez, what is happening to my life? Shouldn't NORMAL people be worrying about the "Big Dance", or the homework they've got to do? I guess I can't qualify as normal, anyway.
{Sigh}
I've got to split. Peace.

-Kat

No comments: